The Superstatc 749 range of Meters is one the most recent additions to the Superstatic family. Through the integration of a sleek new design, compact sizing and the fluid oscillation principle, the 749 has been extensively used throughout the UK and indeed globally for a multitude of different applications including metering in built into HIUs, Domestic Apartment installations and also Solar Thermal applications just to name a few. The 749 meters can be programmed to work with glycol and anitfreeze solutions whilst conforming to MID Class 2 Approval. Various communication outputs are also available including pulse, M-Bus, Radio and now Wireless M-Bus as well.
The Superstatic 749 meters are all Battery Powered as standard with options of 6 Year and 12 Year life spans and are fully replaceable without having to install a new meter. The 749 meter range is available as a QP0.6 15mm, QP1.5 15mm, QP1.5 20mm and QP2.5 20mm. The QP Rating mentioned is the nominal flow rate in m3/hr that each meter size can measure up to.
The compact design of the 749 range of Meters includes one of the temperature sensors being fitted to the meter body itself to save on space and installation requirements. Another feature of the design to save space is the display being mounted on the meter body as standard. A wall bracket is supplied should the display need to be separated from the flow part so it can be mounted to a wall nearby.
The heat and cooling meters Superstatic 749 are optimized for the measurement and calculation of energy consumption in district or local heating systems.
- For flows of qp 0.6 – 2.5 m3 /h
- Corrosion resistant materials
- No moving parts, thus no wear
- Not sensitive to dirt
- Direct pick-up of voltage pulses without reflectors
- Long-term stability, accurate and reliable measurement
- Easy to operate and read
- Non-volatile EEPROM memory
- 18 monthly energy values for heat energy, volume, cooling energy and for the additional pulse inputs 1 and 2 and for the set day values
- The Superstatic 749 is suitable for all communication environments: - Optical interface, self-powered M-Bus, bi-directional radio, Wireless M-Bus (OMS compatible) and two pulses output
- Two pulses inputs
- Self-monitoring of conditions